Father’s Day is just around the corner, and we’ve put together a quick and merry gift guide to help you find the perfect present for your dad.We hope these simple yet thoughtful ideas inspire your search for a special Father’s Day gift!
For the Dad Who's Always in the Garden:
Calling all garden-loving dads! Meet the perfect-for-summer Billie Clog, your dad’s new merry companion for endless gardening adventures. Designed with comfort in mind, durability, and a dash of joyful style, this clog is a game-changer that will make his time in the garden even more delightful.
The Billie Clog is a tough cookie too. Made from top-notch materials (durable natural rubber and neoprene!), it can handle mud, water, and rough terrain - and still come up clean after a wash! From the backdoor to the back of the garden, your dad will be slipping in and out of his clogs this summer. It comes in five merry colours: Alpine Green, Black, Lavender, Chilli Red and Sky Blue.
For the Dad Who Loves the Outdoors:
We’re heading into summer, and that means it’s time to start venturing out into the great big world again! After long months of cooler temperatures, your dad is ready to get some sun and start exploring. Merry People boots are the perfect companion! Not just for the rainy days, your dad can slip on his pair of Merry People boots for hiking, walking and hitting the trails, rain or shine!
Not sure what color to get him for his outdoor adventures? We’ve picked some of our favorites - a mix of neutral and colorful, so there’s sure to be a color he loves!
- Black: The Black & Black is an easy choice if you want to get him a functional gift that also looks sleek (and is comfortable!). He may not even realise that these are rubber boots at first glance!
- Oxford Blue & Tan: A classic colorway that features navy rubber and tan neoprene, this is a go-to neutral for everyday looks (jeans, shorts, gardening gear, whatever he loves to wear!).
- Chocolate & Black: While dad may already have a trusty pair of brown shoes in his wardrobe, these are going to step it up a notch. Like all our Bobbi Boots, these are 100% waterproof, so he can wear them anywhere, any weather.
- Rust: The color we’ve dubbed as the ‘new neutral’, the Rust Bobbi Boot is a stylish and cool alternative to the classic rain boot.
- Slate Gray: Its stormy colorway has grabbed the hearts of many of our Merry Community! From blue denim to a dressier pair of pants, Slate Gray goes with anything (trust us - anything!).
- Mustard & Black: No doubt you had a pair of yellow rain boots growing up! These are a nostalgic nod to the rain boots of our youth - and now dad can join in the fun!
- Alpine Green & Black: A forest green for those walks in the woods… the perfect boot for the nature enthusiast!
- Lime & Olive: Zingy and unmissable, the Lime green in this boot always brings a spark of joy.
For the Dad Who Likes to be Cosy:
Okay, this may be all dads! Getting comfortable is a must this Father’s Day. A good pair of worn in pants, old T-shirt and a day tinkering around the shed may be just what’s in order for your dad on the day! Why not add in something a little extra to add to the good vibes? Made from a blend of Australian Merino wool and USA organic combed cotton, our Merry People Quarter socks cushion your foot in all the right places! They’re also moisture wicking and have odor absorbing properties, which is always good in a pair of socks!
We know that socks appear on Father’s Day gift guides all the time, but trust us - once your dad has a pair of these, he’ll be looking forward to your gifts every Father’s Day. They’re available in six colors; Navy, Rust, Aqua, Dusty Pink, Olive Green and Black, so there’s something for everyone!
For the Dad Who Wants to Choose:
This kind of dad wants to have a good look at all the options before deciding. So why not give dad exactly what he wants; choice and flexibility! Pick up a digital gift voucher that goes straight to his inbox, so he can get a pair of rain boots (or socks!) when he decides on the perfect gift.
Bonus! For the Dad Who Fixes Everything:
This one is more of an add-on if you’re already thinking of getting dad a pair of Merry People boots! If your dad likes to know how things work, fix things and put things together, then he would definitely appreciate the Merry People Care Kit. The Merry People Care Kit contains all you need to maintain, nourish, protect and prolong the life of your dad’s new rubber boots. With proper maintenance and care he can ensure his boots look as good as new for years to come. This is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
The Care Kit includes:
- Rubber boot treatment spray
- Buff and shine protectant
- Microfiber cloth
- Three-step boot care with instruction on labels
Thanks for taking a look at our simple Father’s Day gift guide. We hope you found something that the person you love, will love too. Happy Father’s Day!