Fall Cocktails + Bobbi Boots
Cooler nights and shorter days call for autumn warmers! To celebrate the season, we have pulled together some delicious and classic cocktails to keep you toasty at home.
Because we also love a good pairing, we've matched each drink with its perfect Bobbi boot. Enjoy responsibly!
* * *
HOT GIN TODDY | Paired with Bobbi Mustard
From Ladies & The Camp
- 1 bottle of Gin
- 1 bottle of Madeira Wine
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves (+ extra to garnish)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fruit of choice (e.g., tin pineapple)
Read More: Be sure to check Ladies & The Camp out for more delicious cocktail for camping and beyond - including the most indulgently delicious Hot Chocolate Cocktail that would be perfect for a night of Indoor Camping!
DANI'S MULLED WINE | Paired with Bobbi Beetroot
Mulled wine is our CEO's go-to winter warmer. Her recipe isn't too formal - its more about tossing in whatever sweetener and fruit you have on hand into the pot with wine, and flavouring to taste!
- 1-2 bottles of red wine (lighter varietals like Pinot or Tempranillo preferred)
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- Oranges, peeled and juiced
- Honey, maple syrup, or sugar
1. Peel and juice oranges.
2. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker or large pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. If feeling fancy, top with orange peel and a cinnamon stick!
Photo by Gaby Dyson on Unsplash
HOT BUTTERED RUM | Paired with Bobbi Orange & Pomegranate
From The Spruce Eats
A comforting and warm classic for cold nights! This can easily be made vegan by swapping out the butter for Nuttalex or other non-dairy substitutes.
- 1 tablespoon soft butter (soft)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash allspice
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 5 ounces hot water
1. Place butter and spices in a mug. Mix or muddle together.
2. Pour in rum and top with hot water.
3. Stir and enjoy!
4. Optional - top with whipped cream
Is your size sold out? Don't worry, our Bobbi Orange & Pomegranate is coming back soon! Sign up for Notify Me When Available on the product page to be the first to find out!
GREEN EYES | Paired with Bobbi Alpine GreenFrom Thirsty Mag & Camp Hunt + Alpine
This delicious cocktail comes from Camp Hunt + Alpine in Portland, ME and we think it would be delicious year round!
- 1.5 oz. gin
- .75 oz. Green Chartreuse
- .75 oz. fresh lime juice
- .5 oz. rich simple syrup
- .5 oz. egg white
- Lime wheel and cocktail cherry, for garnish
ESPRESSO MARTINI | Paired with Bobbi Black
The espresso martini seems like Australia's unofficial national cocktail, so we had to include it here! This version from Delicious can easily be made at home or around a campfire.
- 45ml marshmallow infused vodka
- 45ml espresso
- 30ml toasted marshmallow syrup
- 15ml Kahlua
- Marshmallows and wooden/bamboo skewers to garnish
Stay Merry everyone!