The timeless design and fun colours of the Bobbi boot allows it to pair perfectly with many fashion styles. You can wear your short rain boots with jeans in the garden or style your ankle rubber boots with a boho mini skirt at a festival. Don’t believe us - check out our Instagram to see the many fun ways our community styles their rain boots from country to city and everywhere in between!
Inside, our Bobbi ankle rain boots are fully lined with 4mm of neoprene, the same material used in wetsuits. This unique feature makes the Merry People Bobbi boot comfortable and cushioned from ankle to toe. The neoprene also serves to keep you warm and cozy in winter and allows our rain boots to be rated for below-freezing temperatures. Since all boots are a bit toasty in the summer months, we recommend pairing your rubber Bobbi boots with natural fibre socks to make them a bit lighter and breathable.
With front and back pull tabs, the Bobbi boot is easy to slide on and off. It also includes a removable insole to allow for more cushion, or to create a bit more space for orthotics, bunions, or a wider foot.
Did we mention our boots are cruelty-free and certified vegan by PETA?
Come discover the Merry People difference with our best-selling Bobbi rain boot!
- 100% waterproof rubber boots.
- Built-in arch support for all day comfort.
- Removable insole to accomodate orthotics, bunions, and wider feet.
- Pull tabs, combined with flexible neoprene details, allows the Bobbi boot to slip on and off with ease.
- 100% Vegan, not made from any animal products, or tested on animals.
- Easy to clean and keep looking fresh for daily adventures!
If you are a half size, we recommend sizing down, e.g. if you wear a 7.5, buy a 7. The initial fit should be snug as the natural rubber will soften with wear. If you are uncertain about your boot size, we recommend measuring your foot or an inner sole of a favourite shoe and comparing those measurements to those on our handy size chart, available here .
Being fabricated with natural materials means our boots will soften and stretch with wear. If they feel a bit too snug at first, we recommend removing the inner sole for the first few days to help with the fit, and you may find that after a few days of wear the boots will have relaxed and you can pop the inner sole back into place. And don’t worry if you need to keep the inner sole out; our Bobbi ankle rain boots are built with arch support and cushion in the main sole ensuring your comfort! We often get asked if our ankle rain boots fit wide feet or if you can you stretch rubber boots. The short answer is yes! The natural outer rubber of our Bobbi ankle boots will soften to allow for wider feet or bunions. Similarly, the inner neoprene lining has similar properties to memory foam and it will soften, stretch and mould to your feet over time.
If, however, the fit doesn’t feel right, you can always return to us for an exchange size or a full refund.
- Do I need to wear socks with my rain boots?
- With a cushy neoprene lining, socks are not necessary but we do recommend wearing them. It will make it easier to get the boots on and off, plus it is also super cute! For some inspiration on the many ways to wear socks with your gumboots, check out our Blog.
- Can I wear ankle boots in the snow?
- Yes you sure can! Our Bobbi boot has been tested for sub-zero temperatures keeping your toes dry and toasty-warm.
- Are your rain boots comfortable?
- Our Bobbi boot is built with arch support in the sole and a cushy neoprene lining.
- Can I put orthotics inside the rain boots?
- Yes, the inner sole inside the boots can be removed and replaced with your orthotics. If it still doesn't feel right, you can always return to us for a full refund.
- Are Merry People Bobbi boots non-slip? Can I wear them to work?
- Merry People boots are not non-slip rated and do not have any work safe accreditations. We have not designed the boots to be work boots, they have been designed to be a fashionable waterproof and lifestyle boot.
- Should rain boots be one size bigger?
- No, we recommend the inner sole of the Bobbi boot to be around the same length as your foot (no less). The neoprene lining around your foot will soften over time. We suggest you go with your standard shoe size (don't order bigger for socks.) If you wear thick socks, then measure your foot wearing the thicker socks.
- What are your rain boots made of?
- The Bobbi ankle rain boot is made of 100% natural rubber and lined with neoprene, making them 100% waterproof. To learn more about what makes natural rubber so special, please visit our Blog.
- Where can I get your rain boots?
- You can shop directly from us online with free US shipping or check out one of our stockists.